- India’s largest research and pedagogically driven schools “THE MILLENNIUM SCHOOL” has now been upgraded to the “MILLENNIUM WORLD SCHOOL”
Millennium World School & The Millennium School is committed to nurturing the inherent potential and talent of each child, creating lifelong learners who will be the leaders of tomorrow. With parents as our partners, we aspire to create global citizens who are innovative and have a strong sense of values.
At Millennium World School & The Millennium School, we consider it vital to instil in students a strong set of core values. This, in turn, will help shape their lives and the world around them. Universal values and ethical codes of conduct are taught to enable them to build their future and benefit the society. Millennium World School & The Millennium School focuses on:
• Values of honesty, compassion, tolerance and respect for others.
• Development of democratic and secular values.
• Respect for our country's rich and varied heritage and a sense of national pride.
• Learning to contribute to humanity through cooperative efforts.